Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another South American Striker?!

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Brighton & Hove Albion have overtaken West Ham United in the race for Ludogorets forward Jonathan Cafu, according to Sport Witness.

The south coast side are reportedly not keen on paying the £10.4 million release clause in the 25-year-old’s contract and are in talks to agree on a fee.

Cafu joined the Bulgarian side for £1.9 million in 2015 having spent the previous seven years at various clubs in his country of birth Brazil.

Since moving to Europe, the versatile attacker has netted 22 goals and provided 14 assists in 70 first-team games in all competitions, with 14 of these goals coming last season.

This form has led several teams to show interest in the player with West Ham reportedly holding talks with Ludogorets back in May, but the Irons are supposedly yet to follow up these discussions with an offer.

Brighton have now allegedly moved ahead of the Hammers in negotiations as they try to come to an agreement over a transfer fee.

With Cafu apparently keen on a move to the Premier League, if the Seagulls can come to an arrangement quickly they may be able to beat West Ham to the talent forward as they look to improve their attacking options.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Think there may be some mileage in this one....

Scotchegg

Sep 1, 2014
Brighton
A South American striker? Gotta be worth a couple hundred pages at least if we're in for him or not. Anyone got any seafood related puns?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Rafa' s been alerted apparently

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Such horseshit and might I add, a right Carlos Kickabout signing. No thanks.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
His control was shocking in that vid .

Luckily he was playing against a bunch of statues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes, but West Ham are in for him as well, so it must be true..............

.......and he'll sign for West Ham!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here