Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ruben Loftus-Cheek......

May 24, 2017
Seems he's the latest player Bournemouth are in for.....shouldn't we be at least trying to beat them to the punch?.....surely we are a bigger attraction than Bournemouth.....i know they have the Eddie Howe factor and you can see why that would appeal to a young player but our infra-structure is just SO much bigger.....doesn't that mean something to these players?.....if not we're fcked.

B52

Jan 23, 2013
Super Seaford From the South
Seems he's the latest player Bournemouth are in for.....shouldn't we be at least trying to beat them to the punch?.....surely we are a bigger attraction than Bournemouth.....i know they have the Eddie Howe factor and you can see why that would appeal to a young player but our infra-structure is just SO much bigger.....doesn't that mean something to these players?.....if not we're fcked.

It doesn't appear to does it,

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

I don't think that we are willing to compete with the wages and signing on fees, we may not even be interested in him anyway.

Just look at what they are allegedly paying for and to Defoe

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Bornemouth have been cheating er, I mean overpaying their players for years. They will continue in this vein particularly as they've managed to survive a few years at the top table.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Plucky little Bournemouth... I heard Defoe saying their story is unique on SSN!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I'm delighted someone else is taking RLC. He's played about 4 games. He may be great - but I don't want to be relying on him ta. Need to be looking at someone a bit more proven.

Oh, and Bournemouth are a much more stable and established PL club at this stage. Not sure why we should be considered a safer bet.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
£35k a week for a 21 year old who's made 22 Premier League appearances for Chelsea - it would be a gamble to sign him on those terms.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

To be fair, Bournemouth have been in the premier a while now and they finished 9th last year, and have Defoe. We are a curiosity at the moment. If we do ok next season then I assume the next seasons transfer window will be more bouyant as people will want to come here.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

We have a good team of knowledgeable people scouring the globe for talent and you think we're in trouble because we're rightly not interested in Ruben loftus creek? :lolol: :dunce:

May 24, 2017
We have a good team of knowledgeable people scouring the globe for talent

Oh well what am i worrying about then......i'm sure no one else is going to put such herculean effort into finding the next German no ones ever heard of!..:facepalm:

theboybilly

I wish people would stop banging about our infrastructure, good as it is. We have a lovely stadium with excellent facilities but Lancing hasn't produced anyone of real note yet. We are in a good place but are far from any current Premier League youngster's dream loan yet.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I'm delighted someone else is taking RLC. He's played about 4 games. He may be great - but I don't want to be relying on him ta. Need to be looking at someone a bit more proven.

Oh, and Bournemouth are a much more stable and established PL club at this stage. Not sure why we should be considered a safer bet.

"Safer Bet"? It is a loan!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Oh well what am i worrying about then......i'm sure no one else is going to put such herculean effort into finding the next German no ones ever heard of!..:facepalm:

Yes: what the **** are you worrying about?
It's the same recruitment team that scouted and purchased 75% of the squad that saw us finish third and then second in the Championship.
How about giving them a little respect and trust over the summer?

Oh and figure out quoting asap please.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here