Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What about Adnan Januzaj?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Lost of articles, so here's a random one.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...r-United-Jose-Mourinho-summer-transfer-gossip

Viz, sorry.. The Sun, say Man Utd are looking at £8m for him. Surely that's like finding a Gucci jumper at TKMaxx for £19.99?

He's 22, had plenty of experience - and with regular games, if he gets into his stride, he could be worth decent money!

Not sure what his wage demands would be, but he's young - and keen to play regular PL football so they might not be stupid.

Am I wrong here?

Knocky's Nose

May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
PS : I found an image online of Newcastle's new 2017-18 squad turning up for training. Hopefully they'll leave him alone.

www.memrise.jpg

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Yes comes with a good song, might need some work thou.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...r-United-Jose-Mourinho-summer-transfer-gossip

Viz, sorry.. The Sun, say Man Utd are looking at £8m for him. Surely that's like finding a Gucci jumper at TKMaxx for £19.99?

He's 22, had plenty of experience - and with regular games, if he gets into his stride, he could be worth decent money!

Not sure what his wage demands would be, but he's young - and keen to play regular PL football so they might not be stupid.

Am I wrong here?

Not for me. Had a couple of good games for Man Ure at teh very start, but then everyone went MASSIVELY over the top about him, and he's done precious little since.

See : Federico Macheda

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Am I wrong here?

Based on his early form, reckon he might be another James Wilson wonderkid.

Based on his later form, reckon he might be another James Wilson.

Knocky's Nose

May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I'd question his head and heart slightly more than his ability. With the right manager, and a team of good and supportive people around him I think he could be a bargain.

Look at Torres. Look at Di Maria. Bigger names, I'll grant you - but if you're a square peg in a round hole you'll always flop.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Plenty of questions surrounding his attitude and application, on which basis, I'm not sure he'd be a Houghton type player. Did next to nothing at Sunderland - excusable but he had a big opportunity on loan at Dortmund and failed to impress.

Might be worth taking him on loan - can't see Maureen wanting him at Old Trafford, but certainly wouldn't be spunking £8 million on him.

Seagulls perm

Banned
Apr 20, 2017
José Sand is a guy who can do the business for us. Top player, title winner, and in the prime of his career. Will definitely come, will score 15+ goals in the premier league. Currently (back) at Lanus. Wants to move to England.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I'd question his head and heart slightly more than his ability. With the right manager, and a team of good and supportive people around him I think he could be a bargain.

Look at Torres. Look at Di Maria. Bigger names, I'll grant you - but if you're a square peg in a round hole you'll always flop.

I'd agree with this. CH will work wonders at getting the head and heart working right if he comes here. I'd doubt that he would come here, but that's not a lot of money for a player of his talent, attributes and relative experience (the wages he'd want might just be the bigger stumbling block).

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
The couple of times I've seen him he's been utter gash.

Yes he could turn out to be a massive find with regular football but I think there are much better gambles to take. Expect he'd get very high wages somewhere and be a lazy so-and-so so for me it's a no.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'd rather have Solly March in the team, although I'd swap Januzaj for Skalak if they were up for it.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Not impressed from the televised games I've seen of him play, neither his stint at Dortmund or Sunderland can be deemed a success and I'd have questions /doubt over his work rate and his ability to make an impression on a match if he were too sign. If we are looking to spend 8m on a winger, then out of the one's we've been linked with, I hope our interest would be more focused on either Snodgrass or Cafu.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Am I wrong here?

Sunderland fans thought he was a pile of shite, yet another Moyes connection from his Everton and ManUre days.

But he did play well for ManUre for a single season a few years back.

Whilst we're at it, we could also take Rodwell, Larsson, Borini and Gibson, to guarantee us Championship football 2018/19.

Thankfully Winstanley, Hughton and Barber decide these matters.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Adnan Januzaj? More chance of seeing a decent shot from my Old man's Jap's Eye. And he's 77...

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Something about him reminds me of Bendtner. Not sure if he's as far up his own rectum tho.

Gotta laugh at his famous quote:
"If you ask me if I am one of the best strikers in the world, I say yes because I believe it."

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wouldn't touch him with a shitty stick. Totally overrated from the off when he arrived here, and has flopped EVERYWHERE he's gone ever since.

March and Knocky will be streets ahead of him this season, in the unlikely event he finds himself another PL club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here