Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Damage already done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Is this the first case of a home secretary being removed from office BEFORE he/she gets the job?

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Needed to be done for many different reasons. Should have been done earlier of course.

I note Boris is still around though.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Corbyn's statement read that she was a "taking a break from the campaign", I doubt she will ever return to the role. Could be a real vote winner for Labour.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Corbyn's statement read that she was a "taking a break from the campaign", I doubt she will ever return to the role. Could be a real vote winner for Labour.

The campaign has less than 24 hours to run. Just when will she be returning to the campaign?

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
The campaign has less than 24 hours to run. Just when will she be returning to the campaign?

This is very obviously a signal that - in the extremely unlikely event that Corbyn will be forming a government - Abbott will not be playing any central role.
Should be reassuring to all of those who's main (only) argument against Labour seems to be 'but Abbott'

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
This is very obviously a signal that - in the extremely unlikely event that Corbyn will be forming a government - Abbott will not be playing any central role.
Should be reassuring to all of those who's main (only) argument against Labour seems to be 'but Abbott'

But McDonnell.......

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014

I was talking in terms of the role in general. She won't be returning to the role of Shadow Home Secretary or in the very unlikely event of the Tories not winning an overall majority, she will not become the Home Secretary.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here