Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gunshots at Notre Dame, Paris

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Police have told people to avoid the Notre Dame in Paris, following unconfirmed reports of an explosion at or near the Cathedral. Police operation currently underway.

Breaking New via Telegraph News App

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Reported a man attempted to attack a policeman with a hammer and was shot twice on Twitter.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
From BBC

Police in Paris say they are responding to an alert at the Notre Dame cathedral amid reports of gunshots and panic.

Officials have told people to stay away from the area, one of the French capital's most popular tourist sites.

Reports suggest a man attacked a police officer with a hammer and was later shot.

France is in a state of emergency since attacks by jihadists in Paris left 130 people dead in 2015.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Reports that Police have shot, injured and subdued a man after he attempted to attack them with a hammer.

Currently, no indications of any fatalities or major incident.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'd prefer for the authorities bring him to justice and subsequently study him to help us prevent future lone wolf incidents like this.

Call me old fashioned, but not a fan of shoot-to-kill or torture, me.
Shooting terrorists is fine by me, a lifetime rotting away in solitary is preferable though.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I'd prefer for the authorities bring him to justice and subsequently study him to help us prevent future lone wolf incidents like this.

I'm not a fan of torture really but I can make exceptions for creatures like terrorists, I'd like to see the f**kers laugh at normal people when they are being hurt.

I am a fan of torturing terrorists but not of shoot to kill.

If you shoot them and they die how can you torture them?

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Torture is fine by me on 2 types of people, terrorists and paedophiles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here