Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matt Ryan - SIGNED FOR CLUB RECORD TRANSFER FEE

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I take it he didn't play many times for them... I could have saved half of them...Looked a bit dodgy on crosses too!

There are some very pedestrian saves in amongst that lot. I'd be interested to see a montage of the goals he has conceded

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Do you know anything of him? Seen him play? Genuine question.

I watched him at Brugge a handful of times and they were in love with the guy, kept an eye on him since in the Europa and when he went to Genk I most of their highlights too and he's solid. I tend to follow the Belgian League a fair bit since going to a few of those games when in Bruges, it's a totally nuts league. He also ticks the distribution box Stockdale so well manages. He's worth getting excited about.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
I watched him at Brugge a handful of times and they were in love with the guy, kept an eye on him since in the Europa and when he went to Genk I most of their highlights too and he's solid. I tend to follow the Belgian League a fair bit since going to a few of those games when in Bruges, it's a totally nuts league. He also ticks the distribution box Stockdale so well manages. He's worth getting excited about.

Cool, thanks for the feedback. He looks very agile and quick off his line. Would prefer it if he was 6'2 plus. I like the good distribution. Let's see if this gets done.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
But is he any good on FIFA?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
But is he any good on FIFA?

Screenshot_2017-06-05-20-38-10.png
:shrug::shrug:

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
If true, he is a fairly big upgrade on stocky. Would be sad that DS wouldn't be joining us in the Prem but this would certainly cushion the blow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here