Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wildlife Festival June 9/10th - Accommodation Help Please!

el punal

I just thought the great and good of NSC could help here. A friend of mine's two sons, and their mates (ten in all), will be attending the Wildlife Festival at Shoreham airport this coming weekend. Anyway, they intend camping but have not got their act together to sort out a site.

Can anyone recommend a site close to the airport - a camp site, farmer's field (with his permission!), B&B, hostel, someone's back garden or whatever? Look forward to any suggestions or advice.

Cheers! :cheers:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I just thought the great and good of NSC could help here. A friend of mine's two sons, and their mates (ten in all), will be attending the Wildlife Festival at Shoreham airport this coming weekend. Anyway, they intend camping but have not got their act together to sort out a site.

Can anyone recommend a site close to the airport - a camp site, farmer's field (with his permission!), B&B, hostel, someone's back garden or whatever? Look forward to any suggestions or advice.

Cheers! :cheers:

If there is 10 of them why not sort a minibus or something? Will definitely work out cheaper, or are they doing both days?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Ring my mate joby up at thebarncampsite lancing 07801694064

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here