Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Piers Morgan.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Not everyone's cup of tea and like all of us flawed in some ways, but at times like these a superb broadcaster, who certainly won't duck an issue, however contentious or controversial.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm not sure exactly what you're alluding to but I find myself agreeing with a lot of what he says. And he certainly put Joey Barton in his place post Question Time. His bravado and delivery doesn't do him favours though.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I'm not sure exactly what you're alluding to but I find myself agreeing with a lot of what he says. And he certainly put Joey Barton in his place post Question Time. His bravado and delivery doesn't do him favours though.

He was interviewing the Culture Secretary and asked the direct question as a result of the cuts implemented by Mrs May when she was in charge of the Police do we have less armed officers on the streets now?

She want round the houses, used a pub quiz analogy, but he wouldn't let it go till he got some kind of answer from her.

Like I said he's got his faults, like all of us, but he's certainly not afraid of asking the right questions whoever they upset.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The sort of guy we need in crisis. We need more like him to stand up for this country.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He was interviewing the Culture Secretary and asked the direct question as a result of the cuts implemented by Mrs May when she was in charge of the Police do we have less armed officers on the streets now?

She want round the houses, used a pub quiz analogy, but he wouldn't let it go till he got some kind of answer from her.

Like I said he's got his faults, like all of us, but he's certainly not afraid of asking the right questions whoever they upset.

It's certainly a question which needs to be asked.

As an aside I read an interview with his missus a few years back and she was asked if you strip away all bluster and bravado of Piers Morgan what are you left with. She said just more bluster and bravado. It made me chuckle.

D

Deleted member 2719

I like his directness and non pc attitude, surprises me that any of the lefties on here can handle him.

But 9 times out of 10 he has a valid point.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Never EVER to be forgiven for publishing those fake pictures of British troops.

I do tend to be irritated by Sussex boys who support big city football teams and he does sometimes come across as a cheap shot populist but did he KNOW those pics were fake?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is this all it takes to gain political kudos.

Beating up on a relatively junior Tory minister over spending and job cuts throughout the police force, less than 48 hours after the same police force performed heroically.

That has to be the very definition of stealing sweets from a baby..

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I do tend to be irritated by Sussex boys who support big city football teams and he does sometimes come across as a cheap shot populist but did he KNOW those pics were fake?

He either knew about those pictures and the phone hacking or he's a complete incompetent. I know where my vote lies

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
The sort of guy we need in crisis. We need more like him to stand up for this country.

Genuinely one of the funniest things I have read on NSC in a long, long time.
He is an attention seeking whore, with dubious morals. Phone hacking anyone ...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Beating up on a relatively junior Tory minister over spending and job cuts throughout the police force, less than 48 hours after the same police force performed heroically.

Sorry but these are exactly the sorts of questions that need asking. In just three days time we will all have to make a choice that could be between even more cuts and a Chamberlain like appeaser. It's not exactly a pleasant thought.

I'm normally in the "phone hacking bellend" corner when it comes to Morgan but now is exactly the time for tough questioning of both sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
In the interests of unity, supporters and detractors of Piers Morgan can all probably enjoy this:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

A cabinet minister that Tory HQ sent , why not send the PM or Amber Rudd ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here