Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One Love event, Manchester - this evening

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Just started on BBC1. Being beamed live to 50 other countries. A thank you to the organisers and global stars for making making this massive effort.

Thoughts to the brave victims of the gig two weeks ago who've turned up tonight in their thousands, those still in hospital and those robbed of their young lives.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Very interesting thought about this.
Should it be a sad occasion in respect of those who were so horribly murdered or a joyous expression of defiance?

Not sure how I would feel if I were there.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
If thousands of young, shocked kids can now go home tonight knowing that they can go to a pop concert or just to enjoy themselves without getting blown up then it's a very good thing.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Robbie Williams producing just about the worst performance of his life.

I was just about to say that he certainly knows how to get the crowd going. :lolol::lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It really doesn't matter..it's not about him...having said that, the Manchester is strong lyric is genius and if he releases that and it raises shed loads of money then all power to his elbow.

Too much synicism in this world

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
Very interesting thought about this.
Should it be a sad occasion in respect of those who were so horribly murdered or a joyous expression of defiance?

Not sure how I would feel if I were there.

we wanna be free, we wanna be free to do what we wanna do, and we wanna get loaded and we wanna have a good time - and that's what we're gonna do punk::rock:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
His Mike wasn't working at first. He's a manc I think he can be forgiven for letting recent events getting to him a bit

He's not a Manc, he's from Stoke, Port Vale fan isn't he?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Now that Take That are out the way it's starting to warm up with a big **** Islam message. Muslims hate seeing people having fun and expressing themselves in pop culture. That's why that concert was targeted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here