Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time To Fight Back ?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
As the masters rot on walls, and as the angels eat their grapes I watched Picasso visit the Planet of the Apes.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
That's drugs for you...

Err, no, just that difficult third album
Adam_and_the_Ants_Prince_Charming.jpg

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
WTF is wrong with people -- trying to make a few quid when people have died. Showing fake sympathy and empathy for the people involved in these attacks. These people are worse than the ones getting their mobile phones out and filming the aftermath of these attacks instead of helping. Evolved species my arse.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
I've just told my daughter that her present for her 18th 3 nights in London doing all the tourist stuff which I have booked for 500 quid with her boyfriend is off,I'm not prepared for her to go,this maybe bad on my part,but that's how I feel

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I've just told my daughter that her present for her 18th 3 nights in London doing all the tourist stuff which I have booked for 500 quid with her boyfriend is off,I'm not prepared for her to go,this maybe bad on my part,but that's how I feel

That's your choice.
However, as per the other thread, she might still be "unlucky" if she were camping in Chiping Sodbury.
The probabilities are very low, it's a lottery. being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Listen to the interview with BBC reporter Holly Jones - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-40151167/london-bridge-bbc-s-holly-jones-relives-van-attack
There but for the grace of God ....

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I thought the idea of the song was to raise money for the fund and not to profit from it, though the link to it will cement fame.
What else can artists do to help, as that is all they know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here