Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wrong midfielder from Fulham isn't it ?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Wrong midfielder from Fulham isn't it ?

I would have thought so. But that's the Albion, they never do what you would expect them to.

Talking of Kevin McDonald, why would anyone, Glaswegian or not, want to forsake playing for a team at the top end of the Championship, for one in the SPL? Bizarre, truly bizarre.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I would have thought so. But that's the Albion, they never do what you would expect them to

Talking of Kevin McDonald, why would anyone, Glaswegian or not, want to forsake playing for a team at the top end of the Championship, for one in the SPL? Bizarre, truly bizarre.

Get to play 2 games in the Europa League?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Not a bad player, but too old for the Albion and right footed. We need a 26 year old left footer. Either would do, not both.

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
this is getting to me already-constantly watching/keeping up on will we/wont we get certain players. Im knackered and stressed already.
I certainly wasn't like this in previous seasons, I think Bill Shankly was spot on this is more important than life and death.........

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Did he play in either/both the games against us ? Can't say he stood out if he did. I doubt there's much truth in this, but if so, a little underwhelming. Not sure CM is an area that needs strengthening, with the Gross signing. If it is, I'm not sure he's an upgrade on Kayal/Stephens/Sidwell.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Not a bad player, but too old for the Albion and right footed. We need a 26 year old left footer. Either would do, not both.

Agree but i would go even lower on age 22-24.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Pr!ck.

It's a discussion forum moron.

Edit - IF a joke, then apologies, but isn't particularly funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never said it was one of my best.

For the record I've probably only seen MacDonald play four or five times so have absolutely no idea how good he is. Sounds like a squad player signing. Perhaps ahead of sidwell.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I never said it was one of my best.

For the record I've probably seen MacDonald play four or five times so have absolutely no idea how good he is.

I know one of our scouts used to base an opinion on a maximum of three games.

Is it enough who knows, but didn't Alan Mullery in his second spell sign ?Darren Hughes on one game and also Gary Williams in his first spell?

But surely the starting point for us now must be does it improve us.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here