Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
This YouTube stream is pretty smart for the Euro Final, avoids using the usual means.
juv.JPG

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Owen Hargreaves won the Champions League with Bayern 16 years ago! Doesn't seem that long ago he was a new young talent!
:eek:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
What a goal.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have NEVER seen a goal like that before!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Kin hell. What a game this is so far.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Watched a fair bit of the first half in vr, not bad but the camera isn't high res enough to get decent pitch detail. Not my phone as the replays on the virtual big screen are much crisper. Back to normal telly now as takeaway has arrived.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Plenty of fouls and cards so far. The odds must be in favour of a sending off at some stage.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Steven Gerrard is another classic example of TV producers thinking wrongly that, because somebody was a very good player, they must therefore be a very good commentator or analyst.

He's just announced that Keylor Navas should have gone for the Mandzukic goal with his other hand, and that he "hates it" when keepers go with their wrong hand, because they're inevitably "showing off".

Because Navas's first thought, in a Champions League Final, was "Hold on here, I'll just make sure I look good", rather than trying to stop a goal? Righto, Steven, righto :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here