Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Skinhead reunion 2017

Jan 30, 2008
And to cap it all, Cock sparrow and the Cockney rejects playing at the concorde this summer oi oi oi
regards
DR

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Now it makes sense. I noticed three middle aged looking skinheads in all the regalia walking down Queens Road from Brighton Station today. I couldn't work out if they were bona fide skinheads or a group of aging gays who were still going with the skinhead look which was popular with many of the gay fraternity in the 80s. An odd looking bunch. They didn't really look as if their hearts were in it anymore which was odd considering the considerable effort they'd all obviously gone to to get the look.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Now it makes sense. I noticed three middle aged looking skinheads in all the regalia walking down Queens Road from Brighton Station today. I couldn't work out if they were bona fide skinheads or a group of aging gays who were still going with the skinhead look which was popular with many of the gay fraternity in the 80s. An odd looking bunch. They didn't really look as if their hearts were in it anymore which was odd considering the considerable effort they'd all obviously gone to to get the look.

Maybe it was the ugly Pink Fairy walking towards a triptych mirror.
I like the non racist skinhead reunions though without the oi, oi, oi.

Jan 30, 2008

You dont get the look ,You never loose it :facepalm:
regards
DR

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Yep ,see them down there a few years back , bruv got on stage for some backing vocals that night :rock:
regards
DR

I remember that one, i was back stage, It was a great night.
jim.jpg

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013

Yeah I saw this skinhead walking through the North Laine yesterday...big fat beer belly, facial tattoos, big pair of DMs, giving everyone the evils. And you should have see the bloke she was with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here