Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two men arrested with over 5kg of plastic explosives detonators bound for UK terrorists

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Killing over imaginary friends even when the imaginary friend says killing is wrong, surely in this day and age all religions should be redundant

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Friends of Corbyn, Abbott and McDonnell, in the armed struggle against their very own nation.

Or, the reinvented Corbyn 2017 Edition, who now belatedly claims that he was always an architect of the peace, culminating in 1997. Despite none of those architects remembering his involvement one jot.

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
If they admit that they were planning on bombing in the name of a Christian belief then you'd have a very valid point but as they are doing it in the name of Irish nationalism, you don't. None at all.

So the bombings and sectarian murders on both sides had nothing to do with religion?

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Those dastardly bloody Muslims. Oh errrrrrrr wait a minute.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-40144921

I hope they do not call themselves Christian!

What an absolutely fvcking ridiculous thing to say!

Some pathetically loaded comment in some way trying score some politically correct 'right on' points that the public, who have lived with Terrorism from Ireland for decades!!!...some how now need you to inform us all, with some sarcastic remark about 'calling themselves Christian'....is in some way justifying Muslim Terrorism...and insinuating we are in some way not allowed think that most terrorist acts in this country over the last few years have been carried out by 'Muslim extremists'...because other people do it in the name of religion.

At what point is Christianity mentioned in that article??...Not at all!

Yet you feel the need to jump to the defence of Muslim terrorists....and that's what some of them are!!!...like we're not capable of distinguishing that... Muslims are in fact ...not all terrorists!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I was going to mention Charles Parnell but in light of the terrorist attack this evening, I think you've already made yourself look very silly already by starting this thread.

Yep, the timing could not have been better or should I say worse.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
So the bombings and sectarian murders on both sides had nothing to do with religion?

Of course it didn't. Now it so happened that one point of view was mostly held by Catholics and the opposite view held by protestants, so it became a lazy way to identify the two sides. I never heard the combatants discussing transubstantiation.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here