Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Opening Day!!

Who do you want in the first game of the Season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Albion Mag

Jan 23, 2017
With the fixtures for next season coming out in less than 2 weeks. I wanted to do a poll to see who you would like to be our first opponents in the Premier League.

Don't forget the next Albion Mag Radio show is on 14th June at Midday on 1BrightonFM.co.uk and 101.4FM

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Huddersfield at home.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Hot sunny day at Old Trafford.
United fielding there multi- Billion pound signings, Sky waiting for plucky little Brighton to be put to the sword by these Manchester gallatico's, and after frustrating them for 85 minutes, captain Bruno smashing one in at the Stretford End to an eruption of Sussex limbs in the away end.

And sigh....

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Ooh, I do like a good VoxPop. For me either Icklesham Town or Chipping Sodbury AFC will do. The rest of it is just boring corporate, soulless, mercenary, overpriced Premier League shit to be brutal. Grass roots is where it's at. Who the fark wants to see twats like Diego Costa, Raheem Sterling or Alexis 'I declined a £250k a week pay cheque because I wanted more, more, more filthy lucre' Sanchez poncing their stuff around the Amex turf? You wouldn't suffer that kind of crap if you had Tiverton Town FC rocking up week in week out, so to clarify - one of Icklesham Town FC, Chipping Sodbury AFC or Tiverton Town will suffice.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Why not list all the possibilities?

Personally I'd take Huddersfield or Newcastle at home over an embarrassing home drubbing against any of that lot.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I think the fixtures will be:
Bournemouth vs Stoke
Brighton vs Spurs
Huddersfield vs Chelsea
Newcastle vs Liverpool
Palarse vs Man City
Man Utd vs WBA
Arsenal vs Burnley
Stains vs West Ham
Everton vs Watford
Leicester vs Swansea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Home please - and any team who've had a terrible pre-season, where their star player broke his ankle slipping on a mall floor in Dubai, they got none of their target signings and the squad is unsettled, the managers haemorrhoids are playing havoc with him, and the coach air-con was broken on the journey down.

I think I'm not alone in saying I just want our first win in the PL as soon as possible to calm the nerves...

Honestly, it's like walking into your first nightclub in your teens. Nervous as hell, then once you've got that smile or had a chat with one girl, your confidence soars. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here