Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Flying Scotsman

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Does anyone know, or can make a reasonable guess, at what time the Flying Scotsman will pass through Worthing tomorrow?

I'd say you're best off going for the exact time. A 'reasonable guess' will almost certainly see you covered in stale steam and disappointment.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
The Flying Scotsman won't be passing through Worthing, ever, it is entirely the wrong direction for Edinburgh! :wink:

Now as for Flying Scotsman, that could be paying a visit... but I've no idea when...

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
The 2 journeys it seems to be due to make tomorrow are Surrey Hills at lunchtime and Hampshire Hills in the evening. Both circular routes out of Victoria. I can't work out why it would pass through Worthing on either of those

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The 2 journeys it seems to be due to make tomorrow are Surrey Hills at lunchtime and Hampshire Hills in the evening. Both circular routes out of Victoria. I can't work out why it would pass through Worthing on either of those
I can't either. They're being very cagey about the route because of idiots trespassing. I believe Guildford is on the routes, and as far as I can see there isn't a circular route from Victoria that could take in both Guildford and Worthing.
The Surrey Hills would, I imagine mean Guildford to Redhill and back up to London. Hampshire Hills? - down to Havant and then back up through Eastleigh and Winchester perhaps? Could all be misinformation to put idiots off the trail, I suppose.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I can't either. They're being very cagey about the route because of idiots trespassing. I believe Guildford is on the routes, and as far as I can see there isn't a circular route from Victoria that could take in both Guildford and Worthing.
The Surrey Hills would, I imagine mean Guildford to Redhill and back up to London. Hampshire Hills? - down to Havant and then back up through Eastleigh and Winchester perhaps? Could all be misinformation to put idiots off the trail, I suppose.

The Hampshire hills route on the cathedrals express website mentions winchester and Southampton. I spent ages trying to work it out yesterday as the Argus ran a story about it passing through sussex . none of it makes sense though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here