Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NCS getting spoilt, by the ads

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
I only see them on my phone and work laptop, but I click on them to support NSC.

Anyway, I am off to buy brand new fiat and download the latest Rag'n'Bone album.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
NSC, even,, Its getting (almost) as bad as the arsegas site layout... must be offputting, for newcomers, or users who have yet to sign in (just to view? seems unneccessary..)

massive rollover ad to start with- hard to find how to close..
nssc 1.jpg

then squeezed forum frame..?
nsc 2.jpg

Last edited:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I don't get these ads on my laptop.
I keep logged in but for Bozza I have disabled Ad Blocker on this site. Ads at the top and bottom, that's all, which I can live with.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I keep logged in but for Bozza I have disabled Ad Blocker on this site. Ads at the top and bottom, that's all, which I can live with.

Which is all logged in members will ever get.

There are more for "guests" but it sounds like they've gone too far. I'll take a look after the weekend and remove the partner code which is producing them now.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I keep logged in but for Bozza I have disabled Ad Blocker on this site.
I'm awarding you a star.

Admittedly, I'm not authorised to offer official stars, so it's pretty worthless coming from me, but it's the thought that counts.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Which is all logged in members will ever get.

There are more for "guests" but it sounds like they've gone too far. I'll take a look after the weekend and remove the partner code which is producing them now.

Maybe newcomers could pay to join a queue which will eventually get the ads removed ? Bloody Glory Hunters

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here