Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone want a pair of Robbie Williams tickets face value for tomorrow?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'd rather drown than see that prick.

Admittedly drowning is a bit heavy, but I share your contempt for the arrogant, vastly overrated, self-regarding twunt.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Admittedly drowning is a bit heavy, but I share your contempt for the arrogant, vastly overrated, self-regarding twunt.

You're quite reserved in your description of the clay lump from Stoke.
I've heard worse descriptions of him.
I bet Gary Barlow was chuffed when they started calling RW, the fat one from Take That :lolol:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
After doing a mate a rather large favour the Mrs and I were rewarded with two tickets to see him here a few years ago.
I tried my hardest to get out of it but he wouldn't take no for an answer.
He had bought 4 tickets for himself, his partner and some friends who had let him down.
We were very close to the front and if inclined could have almost reached out and touched.
I don't like to bag others talents, as there is a place for all types of music on this planet, I don't always understand some stuff and why people like it but hey hoe.
The show for me was rather mediocre and turned all Morecombe and Wise when he brought his mate on, whoever he was.
I have never been to a show where the artist consistently tells you how good they are and how much you love them.
I thought that was an opinion that one formed oneself.
We had to look like we were enjoying it for appearances though never again.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I am sure NSC will want to join me in welcoming Beau Benedict Eindhoven Williams to the world, Robbie and Fields 4th child joining Coco, Theodora and Ross to the Williams family.

Great news to start your weekends with.

:clap:

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
If he was playing in my back garden I'd close the curtains and call the police. How has he got away with being a 'singer '? Not only that but making a fortune out of it? Beyond me.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If he was playing in my front room I’d go out until he’d left. I expect he’d leave the place in a right state too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here