Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

elvis - "i need to know where i figure" - interview

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Elvis has been speaking out. Again.
In an interview with footballmadeinghana.com he's rightfully a bit vague about his Albion future

“Well I have been told to return for pre-season but of course we would be discussing my future at the club,” he told FootballMadeInGhana.com in an exclusive interview.
“With the club promoted to the Premier League, definitely they will be looking to add more quality in the team and i would need to know where I figure in the scheme of things before a decision is made.

“When I was playing at Feyenoord, I was 21 then and I was playing the Champions League and scoring goals and from the moment up until now I have not had my chance. [playing for Ghana]
http://footballmadeinghana.com/2017...return-to-england-to-discuss-brighton-future/

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
thought i saw he'd been released? to be fair, his future should be clear one way or another, no point having him hang around if deemed surplus to requirements.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
What he means is that the club require him to report for pre season training if he wants to get paid. No swanning off and keeping the cash, Elvis.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Hi Elvis. We do not want you to ever play for the Albion again.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
x240-H8G.jpg

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I can see him having a pivotal roll as a tactical sub. We are leading and want to slow the game down. On comes Elvis forward goes the ball up goes the flag Elvis is offside Elvis picks the ball up and very slowly walks to where the free kick needs to be taken repeat repeat then opposing player trys to take the ball off Elvis to quicken the game up scuffles ensue slowing the game down more.

Final whistle goes we win Elvis named match sponsors man of the match

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I can see him having a pivotal roll as a tactical sub. We are leading and want to slow the game down. On comes Elvis forward goes the ball up goes the flag Elvis is offside Elvis picks the ball up and very slowly walks to where the free kick needs to be taken repeat repeat then opposing player trys to take the ball off Elvis to quicken the game up scuffles ensue slowing the game down more.

Final whistle goes we win Elvis named match sponsors man of the match

That's basically all Sissoko has done for Spurs this season, albeit to justify the £30mill tag he's also learned how to take the ball into the corner and waste time.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm not sure that he was ever given enough game time for us to make a considered decision, rather than a knee jerk one, but CH obviously is not a fan so :bigwave:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
“Well I have been told to return for pre-season

Well that's what you do when you are still getting paid

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here