Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football Survey

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
Hi everyone. Wondered if you could help a fellow Albion fan out by taking this survey if you have a spare five minutes. It's for research into fantasy football, betting and how people use their phones when they're watching a match on TV.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/fballfans8

Much appreciated
UTA
Joe

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just working my way through it now...

Hmm...

Question 5 is flawed. Assumes that 'when watching a football match live or on TV' EVERYONE is fannying around with 'a mobile device' at the same time. Needs an option for 'None of the above' shirley?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just working my way through it now...

Hmm...

Question 5 is flawed. Assumes that 'when watching a football match live or on TV' EVERYONE is fannying around with 'a mobile device' at the same time. Needs an option for 'None of the above' shirley?

Question 6 goes on about how often you use your phone during a match. Again, no option for not using it. Or even for just using it for the Flashlight app...

Already faked an answer to question 5 in order to get to question 6. A bit of a pointless exercise to fake any more answers. For that reason I'm OUT :wave:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Question 6 goes on about how often you use your phone during a match. Again, no option for not using it. Or even for just using it for the Flashlight app...

Already faked an answer to question 5 in order to get to question 6. A bit of a pointless exercise to fake any more answers. For that reason I'm OUT :wave:

You're old. Using your phone is de rigeur and has taken over from anoraks with transistor radios and earplugs telling everyone the scores at other BIG games whilst half watching the Albion. Not using your phone at a football match is like going to a pub and not having an alcoholic drink :rolleyes:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
You're old. Using your phone is de rigeur and has taken over from anoraks with transistor radios and earplugs telling everyone the scores at other BIG games whilst half watching the Albion. Not using your phone at a football match is like going to a pub and not having an alcoholic drink :rolleyes:

Good points, all well made :down:

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
Yes you're right....though you are in a minority it seems! Thanks for taking the time to take part

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012

So, question 5 you can leave blank if none apply, and have added a "never" option to Q6. Thanks for your feedback and help!

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
So, question 5 you can leave blank if none apply, and have added a "never" option to Q6. Thanks for your feedback and help!

Quick one from me then, my answers are completely different for watching a match live or watching on TV but the question lumps them together, so my answer will be pretty meaningless as a result.

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
Quick one from me then, my answers are completely different for watching a match live or watching on TV but the question lumps them together, so my answer will be pretty meaningless as a result.

Yeah I hear you. Will change to TV only.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Completed, the questions around fantasy football, i want to change my team less, I really cant be bothered to do it weekly at times and sometimes i forget all together which leads to me giving up on it completely.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Hi everyone. Wondered if you could help a fellow Albion fan out by taking this survey if you have a spare five minutes. It's for research into fantasy football, betting and how people use their phones when they're watching a match on TV.

How often do you think you use your phone during a football match?
Answer = I don't use my phone at all during a game

7 What kind of mobile device are you using during a football match?
A tablet
A mobile phone with an extra large screen (iPhone Plus or equivalent)
A mobile phone with a large screen (iPhone 6,7 or equivalent)
A mobile phone with a small screen (iPhone 5, SE or equivalent)
Another kind of device (please specify)

* 8 Which operating system does your device run on?
Apple iOS
Android

! This question requires an answer.

Err..... How can i when i am not using any of the options?

There should be an option to say no device or to be able to skip these questions

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012

Answer = I don't use my phone at all during a game

Err..... How can i when i am not using any of the options?

There should be an option to say no device or to be able to skip these questions

Thanks for the feedback, have amended to include an "other" option on the OS question. There was already an "other" on the one before. Have culled a couple of questions as well to make it less time consuming.

Cheers for all your help
UTA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here