Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BGT

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
How do they sort out the semi finals and who takes part in which as there has been 2 with nobody much and then last night with 4 that were quite good. 1 who Simon Cowell reckoned was the best singer ever to appear on the program was voted out by the viewers. Strange but no doubt that she will probably be the judges wild card.

I e-mailed ITV for you and was told it's a totally random draw. Perhaps in future they should look at some way of seeding the semi finals so they're all of an even quality (although with the quality so high you're always going to get some popular acts missing out on the finals.

What do you think BG??

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I believe that the judges should seed the semi finalist, when known, as they are the experts and put them there in the first place, and then put seed numbers 1, 7 13,19,25 31 in one semi then 2,8,14,20.26 and 32, then 3,9 15,21, 27 33 etc for how ever many semi finals. That way the top six in the judges eyes should get through with others having an equally good chance to make the top 3

As it is now theoretically the 6 best acts could all be in the same semi and 4 good acts voted out and then the worst 6 in a semi and 2 bad acts voted through being the best of a bad bunch.

I also think that Sara from MK will get the judges wild card and possibly go on to be the outright winner.

Last edited:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
How do they sort out the semi finals and who takes part in which as there has been 2 with nobody much and then last night with 4 that were quite good. 1 who Simon Cowell reckoned was the best singer ever to appear on the program was voted out by the viewers. Strange but no doubt that she will probably be the judges wild card.

If you get bored with BGT, you could always watch Hedonistic Big Brother (HBB for short), which starts on C5 soon, where you'll be able to watch all the untalented individuals you want :thumbsup:

Last edited:

It's the wife that watches those saddo's, I'm more of a Netflix freak for your recommendations:wink:

Indeed, likewise. It's on in the background as I'm babysitting the boy and he's mate and they've got it on, they re too young for the above offerings, I can't even watch the inbetweeners!

However (he's only 8) he did watch his first "big boy" movie as I sat him through Steven Spielberg's 'Duel'. What's not to like about that one?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here