Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why the Premier League is better with us in it

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
60 miles of motorway separate us apparently.

It would be great if the whole if Sussex had 60 miles of motorway.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Apart from the errors already pointed out...there's a spelling mistake in one the sub-headlines 'bare fruit'. The Telegraph is like a work experience project these days.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Snap!

Anyway, it was the Palace coach driver who couldn't control his bowels.

Having been delayed on arrival due to a mischievous Albion employee sending the coach a long way round?

What a fecked up surreal night that was, loving the fact that we will be playing the tossers again next season.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The article says that Brighton to Selhurst Park is over 60 miles. Google has the Amex to Selhurst as 42 miles. What with the Oatway rubbish the article is hopeless.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
That article makes Charlie Oatway look responsible for the mess in the Palace changing rooms.

Apart from the errors already pointed out...there's a spelling mistake in one the sub-headlines 'bare fruit'. The Telegraph is like a work experience project these days.
Absolute pile of shite of an article. Even The S*n could do better.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Having been delayed on arrival due to a mischievous Albion employee sending the coach a long way round?

Totally irrelevant, even if it was true. He made it to the loo - he didn't dump in the coach. The relevant point is that the classless cretin didn't have the moral fibre to clear up after himself, like any normal decent person would do.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The article says that Brighton to Selhurst Park is over 60 miles. Google has the Amex to Selhurst as 42 miles. What with the Oatway rubbish the article is hopeless.

It isn't all motorway either.

Those on Twitter may care to contact him. @the_callumdavis

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Allan Mullery's own account:

"As I was walking up the tunnel, a load of boiling hot coffee was thrown over me by a Crystal Palace supporter. So I pulled a handful of change out of my pocket, threw it on the floor and shouted, 'That's all you're worth, Crystal Palace!'
That article:

The animosity peaked when Mullery, who would later go on to manage the south London club, threw coins at abusive Palace fans, shouting "That's all you're worth!"

???

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
There's a video of a players' award ceremony where it is revealed.

Don't have the link unfortunately.

thank Christ for that, i do NOT want to see anyone's turd uncovered! please keep the link to yourself should you happen to find it

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Quite. I'm glad to learn I'm not the only pedant on here.

Total distance between the Amex & Castle Greyskull in any case is a mere 46 miles, of which a shade under 16 miles is motorway.

Tsk tsk :wink:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here