Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Not being investigated....
....yet.

His links to Team Treason, and Russian GRU asset Assange, could well lead to some tricky questions at some point for Nige. Perhaps an orange jumpsuit would suit him ? [emoji38]ol:

Doesn't sound like what you are hoping for: 'Farage has not been accused of wrongdoing and is not a suspect or a target of the US investigation.'

Should waterboard board him anyway just to be on the safe side.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Are the FBI looking into everyone that their dodgy President has ever been near dating back to the start of his campaign?

Seems like a solid idea.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

straws.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Farage has dismissed all reports of him having close links with Russia, and said in a statement:

"Это полные болваны теперь получают мне пинту"

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I really wouldn't be surprised if Farage and Trump et al are in cohorts with Russia, their goals (or should that be gaols) align really quite nicely.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I really wouldn't be surprised if Farage and Trump et al are in cohorts with Russia, their goals (or should that be gaols) align really quite nicely.

So much in common. Unlike us and the Yanks, the French saw the light and didn't fall for it. Russia was funding Le Pen

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Thing about Farage - I've always seen him as nothing more than a loud-mouthed, racist buffoon.

Now I'm supposed to see him as some sort of international criminal mastermind. I'm having trouble adjusting.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here