Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lady Boys....!!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
since there is now a show on the telly box about lady boys , i was just wondering if anyone has any stories......i'm not going first .....:cool:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Could spot them easily back in the day in Bugis Street in Singapore. Generally as they were better looking than many of the women in the area, and were dressed ready for a high class party! Saw two of them have a fight one night. Pretty weird as they fought like men rather than girls haha.... and no, I didnt.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
First time I went to Bangkok in 1980 and being green around the gills I was in a bar being 'chatted up' by who I thought was an attractive female.

The guy behind the bar was surreptitiously making hand gestures that I was talking to a ladyboy - I had no idea.

I bought the drink 'she' was chatting me up for and headed off to the red light district.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
When I was working in Rio in the 80s I was given this advice on day one: If you're driving along Copacabana after sunset and a very attractive woman suddenly jumps out in front of you and tries to get you to stop then don't - and lock your doors. It's almost certainly a mugging and it definitely isn't female. Good advice which I followed all the time we were there.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
When I was working in Rio in the 80s I was given this advice on day one: If you're driving along Copacabana after sunset and a very attractive woman suddenly jumps out in front of you and tries to get you to stop then don't - and lock your doors. It's almost certainly a mugging and it definitely isn't female. Good advice which I followed all the time we were there.
Did it happen to you?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Michael: "I did hear about this corporal, right? And he’s in the third battalion this lad, but he’s right mean, OK? And he goes out in Bangkok, right? And all the prostitutes is comin’ up and saying “How much?” and he’s going “Oh I’m not paying that”, right? And then this beautiful lassie comes up, she’s gorgeous, man. And she’s half the price of the others. And they’re getting down to it, he puts his hand up her skirt, gets a hold of the old meat and two veg, right? Thinks, hang on, I’ve paid my money, I’m going to have something, so he flips him over, and he fu- [Michael has just noticed Lynn, standing in the corner of the room.] And funnily enough, it lands on its wheels, and it starts first time and they just drive away."

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Spent 6 months in Thailand and went to various lady boy cabarets with the group of us. They can be VERY aggressive especially if you don't tip.

They give you table service and expect a big tip with every drink they bring over.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
As a good friend once told me...........

" Never get drunk and pick up a ladyboy................you might get one with a small c**k !!!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I don't get the attraction of that Lady Boys of Bangkok show. Every year it's a sell-out but essentially it's just a series of performances of chicks with dicks. Doesn't the novelty of what they are wear off after the first act in that show?

Apropos of nothing, I've never been to Thailand but if I did then I'd definitely go armed with a table tennis bat so that if I was in a bar and there was one of those shows where they shoot ping-pong balls from their privates I'd at least try to return a serve.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I don't get the attraction of that Lady Boys of Bangkok show. Every year it's a sell-out but essentially it's just a series of performances of chicks with dicks. Doesn't the novelty of what they are wear off after the first act in that show?

Apropos of nothing, I've never been to Thailand but if I did then I'd definitely go armed with a table tennis bat so that if I was in a bar and there was one of those shows where they shoot ping-pong balls from their privates I'd at least try to return a serve.

30 love............................or 60 for the full hour.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Quite a few years ago, I was in Paris, on business with a colleague and we had this German agent with us, who represented a number of companies. Everywhere we went he was trying to pick up hookers but we kept dragging him away and trying to get him to concentrate on business. On one occasion, we were driving down this back street and a group of ' ladies ' were gathered on the corner. The German, who was driving, pulled over and started to engage one in conversation and discuss rates. My colleague and I spotted the problem straight away but the German carried on regardless, seemlingly oblivious to the obvious sexuality of them...." Oh my daahlink, you are gorgeous " etc....In the end, my colleague had to feign illness to draw his attention away and he reluctantly moved the car on.
Later on that evening ( when my colleague had recovered!! ) he turned to us and berated us for spoiling his fun and commented how lovely the girls in Paris were and how he couldn't understand why we weren't interested!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

I don't think even Steve Coogan himself could do a better impression of Alan Partridge than that.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

Definitely this, I was in Bangkok many years ago and was taken to a show, I knew it was a men dressed as lady thing and after seeing many a sleazy sights throughout my trip I assumed it would entail something depressingly similar, I watched and watched as they pranced around trying to be artistic but really just being slightly odd, left half way through.

Been to Ladyboys Brighton, it was ok, but again after thinking how do they conceal their packages and the usual few sniggers, nothing of note and no I didnt buy the tickets.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes

I'm confused about the ping-pong balls????????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here