Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Gallagher -

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
New single sounds very good.

Warner Bros. have some serious pushing power. Wouldn't surprise me if it got to number 1. (Not that actually means much these days)

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I always have a mini-argument with myself when this man becomes the subject...

He's one of the music legends who will be forever tied to the 90's and all the fun I had then. The songs he sings are anthems and they make me smile when I listen to them.

However, I think the man is one of the biggest twats on planet earth. Those two brothers were born with one brain to share between them. Noel got it, and didn't give Liam any.... None. Not a snifter.

This new song? Very Oasis, not bad, and he clearly said to the video director "I want to sing with upwards to my mike, like I did in Oasis..". The director said "No" - so they compromised by him singing through a petrol station night-service hatch. ???

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Give it up Liam. There's more variety in a chip butty than any of your songs nowadays. Always going to sound the same.

I think it's time he gives up the Liam Gallagher act and unveils his true identity. Like Ali G, he was very funny in his peak, but the funny side to Liam is starting to become a bit of a bore. Nonetheless, it'll be very interesting to see who's behind this ridiculous character who creates shite, karaoke style music and models himself on Denis the Penace.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I think it sounds quiet different from Oasis and the subsequent stuff from both of them. Reminds me of The Charlatans, which isn't a bad thing in my mind. However, having said that, he's not a patch on Noel.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Hmmmm, sounds like a cheap Oasis remix/rehash. Suppose the man has to make a living but the music is a bit gash. Hope him and Noel can sort it out one day and get back together. Probably after one or both of them need the cash after costly divorces.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Production is all far too polished. Neither Noel with his solo stuff or Liam have ever seemed to realise what made them great was that actually they were a bit crap. Those first 2 albums, the recording is rough around the edges, the drumming a bit rudimentary, but that was it, all passion, energy, catchy tunes and attitude. Need to get back to absolute basics, forgot all the software production techniques, let's hear the rawness and emotion of that voice with a couple of guitars and some drums.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
I really wanted to like it, and I do like the beginning but I just can't and I'm a MASSIVE Oasis fan boy! I couldn't get into Beady Eye either and I love Liam, something is just not right. Noel on the other hand has made a decent solo carear and I genuinely feel he has absolutely no intention of performing with Liam, ever again.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I like it, not as good as Noel's work but I would never expect it to be. Will be looking forward to hearing more of his new songs tonight in Brixton.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I always have a mini-argument with myself when this man becomes the subject...

He's one of the music legends who will be forever tied to the 90's and all the fun I had then. The songs he sings are anthems and they make me smile when I listen to them.

However, I think the man is one of the biggest twats on planet earth. Those two brothers were born with one brain to share between them. Noel got it, and didn't give Liam any.... None. Not a snifter.

This new song? Very Oasis, not bad, and he clearly said to the video director "I want to sing with upwards to my mike, like I did in Oasis..". The director said "No" - so they compromised by him singing through a petrol station night-service hatch. ???

Sorry, but this is such an uneducated view. Liam is a really nice bloke who always has time for the fans.

Have you seen Supersonic?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here