NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The mystery is solved.

IMG_2158.JPG

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Stavros Narchos, it has cadets on board.
Thanks.

Nice photo you got there too.

Was lovely down on your seafront there this evening. I'm growing to like Seaford seafront more and more.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Thanks.

Nice photo you got there too.

Was lovely down on your seafront there this evening. I'm growing to like Seaford seafront more and more.

I didn't take the photo. I knew the name of the ship, and googled the image.

I love going to Seaford seafront. You get young, and old, couples, families etc all going for a stroll along the prom. There's a couple of cafes to stop for a drink or an ice cream, and loads of benches, left alone by vandals, to stop and just stare out to sea.

bardo

Jul 6, 2004
Seaford
Lovely and undeveloped.

,,,,, apart from http://www.seafordtowncouncil.gov.uk/Seafront-Development-Plan.aspx including new kiosks, an entertainments area, 60 new beach huts, a cafe, 20 Executive Chalets (!), beach volley ball and beach football sand areas, three outdoor showers along the beach for bathers and children’s sandpits at the three concession points along the promenade, etc, etc. Methinks it's going to look a bit less undeveloped after this lot!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
,,,,, apart from http://www.seafordtowncouncil.gov.uk/Seafront-Development-Plan.aspx including new kiosks, an entertainments area, 60 new beach huts, a cafe, 20 Executive Chalets (!), beach volley ball and beach football sand areas, three outdoor showers along the beach for bathers and children’s sandpits at the three concession points along the promenade, etc, etc. Methinks it's going to look a bit less undeveloped after this lot!

Oh dear. ???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here