Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jools holland

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Anyone just seen royal blood, a two piece band, drummer and base guitarist...bassist playing guitar solos.

Bloody brilliant!!!

Brighton band. .

Rocktastic

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Anyone just seen royal blood, a two piece band, drummer and base guitarist...bassist playing guitar solos.

Bloody brilliant!!!

Brighton band. .

Rocktastic

Playing Brighton in November, about the 4th time that I won't have seen them.

matey

Mar 16, 2014
Just watched it on iplayer ... that is some serious foot pedal gear ... absolutely fab .. will be looking out for them in Brighton.

Last edited:

Feb 11, 2006
Amsterdam
I saw them last week in Amsterdam and they were incredible. The gig sold out in 3 minutes and they had the notoriously talkative Dutch crowds in awe. Ben (the Drummer) is a season ticket holder in lower west. I'm looking forward to the new album!

Feb 11, 2006
Amsterdam
The bane of my life.

Tell me about it....saw Black Honey & British Sea Power at the Paradiso on Friday - Seemed like everyone was just there for a good catch-up, sod the music. So infuriating. The best I saw was Seasick Steve. He stood up and said "If you f**ckers continue to talk, I'm gonna come down there and shut you up", he then pulled a baseball bat from uder his chair and stared menecingly to the crowd. It was pretty quiet after that!

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Tell me about it....saw Black Honey & British Sea Power at the Paradiso on Friday - Seemed like everyone was just there for a good catch-up, sod the music. So infuriating. The best I saw was Seasick Steve. He stood up and said "If you f**ckers continue to talk, I'm gonna come down there and shut you up", he then pulled a baseball bat from uder his chair and stared menecingly to the crowd. It was pretty quiet after that!

Thinks... Perhaps I should bring a baseball bat to Primal Scream on June 15th.

I'm going to Best Kept Secret on the 16th-18th and have already scratched all the quiet acts off my wish list. I know from previous years there's absolutely no way I'll get to enjoy them. I'm just praying they might want to listen to Radiohead, unlike Sigur Ros in 2013...

Feb 11, 2006
Amsterdam
Thinks... Perhaps I should bring a baseball bat to Primal Scream on June 15th.

I'm going to Best Kept Secret on the 16th-18th and have already scratched all the quiet acts off my wish list. I know from previous years there's absolutely no way I'll get to enjoy them.

I'm also at both Primal Scream and Best Kept Secret if we both bring baseball bats, we'll get the job done quicker...

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
if you have not got the First album, go and buy it. Every track is excellent. I have played it to death for nearly 3 years now though, desperate for the new album which is out in a couple of weeks i believe.

Im sure they are keen to play new material too !

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Albion fans aren't they? I'm sure one of them's a season ticket holder at the Amex.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Albion fans aren't they? I'm sure one of them's a season ticket holder at the Amex.

Yes drummer is a real fan and sits in the west stand. Correction, they are not a brighton band, they are from
Worthing and Rustington.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tonyt

Feb 23, 2009
Got to be time for this again ....
IMG_0722.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here