Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Begovic to Bournemouth

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
£10m for their reserve keeper. Who will therefore replace him on the bench next season?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Sums up how difficult (and expensive) it will be to replace Stockdale if/when he goes

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
IF it is Stockdale, then at least we know he's not in it to play matches.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Eduardo is the obvious answer as Chelsea renewed his contract.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Plucky little Bournemouth hey?

BBC playoff report tells how Huddersfield have got themselves promoted on a tiny budget just like Burnley and Bournemouth did :smile:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Anyway putting two and two together and coming to 5 if Stockdale wants to revert to what he has been most of his career, I.E a bench warmer, albeit with a massive wage rise now, then good luck to him and thanks for the memories.

If he chooses to take a drop in salary and go to the team he supports then good luck to him in that as well.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Anyway putting two and two together and coming to 5 if Stockdale wants to revert to what he has been most of his career, I.E a bench warmer albeit with a massive wage rise now then good luck to him and thanks for the memories.

If he gets a deal to do just that I would not blame him in the slightest. They earn in one week what I earn in 26, f'cking good luck to him, I'd do it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
BBC playoff report tells how Huddersfield have got themselves promoted on a tiny budget just like Burnley and Bournemouth did :smile:
:facepalm:

WonderingSoton

Dec 3, 2014
Assuming this means Stockdale is off to Chelsea then.
A decent Stockdale replacement will cost similar money I'd imagine, assuming that replacement is a proven keeper rather than a gamble. Gambles are obviously cheaper.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Excellent signing for Bournemouth. Immediate significant upgrade on their notably weakest position.

Shame

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here