Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
In the last 3 years;

Pitch invasions = 2

Promotions = 0

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

playoff finals = 4
playoff final wins = 0

That being a FACT, I do feel for their supporters - the playoffs can be heart-breaking, and we know how that feels, BUT losing in the final must be the worst feeling.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
playoff finals = 4
playoff final wins = 0

That being a FACT, I do feel for their supporters - the playoffs can be heart-breaking, and we know how that feels, BUT losing in the final must be the worst feeling.

Perhaps they should stop invading their pitch then, until such time as they actually have something to celebrate ???

Or don't and continue to give the rest of us a good laugh:lol:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
its going to get worse for them sadly I think, Stam will be off in the coming days also.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Huddersfield save the Premier League a very awkward decision as to whether Reading's new owners would pass or fail the owners and directors test, especially if proposed new rules are passed at the next meeting of the PL on June 8th.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Losing in the final has got to be bad. Losing in the final after being 3 -2 up in the penalty shoot out, ouch, that has got to hurt.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Can't help but feel sorry for them when looking at the amount of losses in finals

However living on the outskirts of Reading I am very happy that they didn't go up. The town just becomes full of knob heads (more so than usual) that are full of the fact they have gone up and in the past belittled anyone that supports a lower league team. I appreciate this isn't all of them, but living here will obviously mean it is the only fans I see like that, and also see their half empty stadium frequently

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It is always excellent to see Reading fail but at least their fans handle themselves with a certain amount of class. Lots of examples on the Huddersfield site where Reading fans were magnanimous in defeat, graciously applauding Huddersfield fans after their victory and so on. Compare and contrast that to the multiple examples of utter bellendery at Middlesbrough where they got the result they needed at our expense. Absolute nobs.

For this reason, if next season comes down to a straight shootout between Boro and Reading, I'll be hoping the plastics win it. All day long.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Perhaps they should stop invading their pitch then, until such time as they actually have something to celebrate ???

Or don't and continue to give the rest of us a good laugh:lol:

I could be wrong, but did we not invade our pitch before being confirmed as promoted?

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Too much feeling sorry for Reading on this thread meant to LAUGH at them.

Remember when they LAUGHED at us after last season?
Remember when they put Rosenior out for half a season and LAUGHED at him?

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Huddersfield save the Premier League a very awkward decision as to whether Reading's new owners would pass or fail the owners and directors test, especially if proposed new rules are passed at the next meeting of the PL on June 8th.

What was the potential issue?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Too much feeling sorry for Reading on this thread meant to LAUGH at them.

Remember when they LAUGHED at us after last season?
Remember when they put Rosenior out for half a season and LAUGHED at him?

With you on this all the way. F.u.c.k them,it's funny :clap:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
What was the potential issue?

The new Chinese owners, who are a brother and sister, *may* have been less than transparent in relation to where their money comes from, and there was potential third party ownership of some of the funds.

They apparently tried to acquire Hull earlier in the year prior to the club being relegated, and the PL allegedly red carded them. The Football League, home to the Oystons, Venkys, Cellino, Duchatelet, Bechetti et al, allowed the Dai's to take over at Reading.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
minature_tin_pot.JPG

http://www.getreading.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/arsenal-pinched-reading-fcs-iconic-13104624

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here