Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion till I die.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
bernabeu-coffin.jpg
bernabeu-coffin2.png

Offering for the ultimate Real Madrid football fan.
A coffin in the mould of the Bernabeu.

Fancy ultimate glory being buried in the Amex?
http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/kits...a-coffin-shaped-like-the-bernabeu-photos.html

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If that is the case, why would you want a Real Madrid coffin afterwards? ???

:wink:

el punal

I hope Paul Barber hasn't seen this thread, an Albion version will be for sale in the club shop by the start of the season.

I'm sure it will. Guessing the proportions of some our fans there will have to be some XXL and XXXXL available, not forgetting of course the iron on sponsor transfer of American Express.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'm sure it will. Guessing the proportions of some our fans there will have to be some XXL and XXXXL available, not forgetting of course the iron on sponsor transfer of American Express.

Maybe it won't need to be an iron on panel unless the deceased specially orders the deluxe striped model?. The trouble is, if Nike construct the coffins they don't do any bigger than a XXL do they?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Maybe it won't need to be an iron on panel unless the deceased specially orders the deluxe striped model?. The trouble is, if Nike construct the coffins they don't do any bigger than a XXL do they?

Well if the unforgivable happens, they'll end up in the bargain basement £1 corner :lolol:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Reading used to do bespoke coffins back in the noughties and no, there's no punch line after today's result!! It's true!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here