Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Springwatch 2017

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I love spring watch. I could look at this for ever!

Attachments

• spring.jpg
    spring.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 381

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Runty is dead.
The Swallow has had all its chicks eaten by a jackdaw.

Sad times.

Just seen pine Martin kits though, good that.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Bit disappointed Chris has reigned in the risque links and sexual innuendos.

Highlight of Winter Watch 2016 was Chris finishing one show with the immortal line, “Join us tomorrow when I get Michaela out of bed to show her black cock in the flesh.”

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
First time I've ever seen Springwatch. What the **** was I doing with my life? I'm officially hooked.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I wasn't quite so keen when Packham started banging on about some creature or other shitting all over its nest in great detail yesterday :nono:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Chris Packham has been enthusing, educating and informing people about wildlife - in a straightforward and unsentimental way - for decades now. I used to watch him on The Really Wild Show when I was a kid and now I watch him on Spring Watch with my children. The annoying thing is he hardly seems to have changed.

I'm not necessarily into Honours etc, but surely this guy should be given some recognition for his contribution to natural history and broadcasting? Not only is he an expert in his field but he is a fantastic communicator - a rare combination.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Chris Packham has been enthusing, educating and informing people about wildlife - in a straightforward and unsentimental way - for decades now. I used to watch him on The Really Wild Show when I was a kid and now I watch him on Spring Watch with my children. The annoying thing is he hardly seems to have changed.

I'm not necessarily into Honours etc, but surely this guy should be given some recognition for his contribution to natural history and broadcasting? Not only is he an expert in his field but he is a fantastic communicator - a rare combination.

He is brilliant, always edgy but with a friendly manner. I bet he is a moody bugger in real life but someone you like to listen to and learn from his immense knowledge!

In The Rough

Mar 20, 2007
Between The Sticks
He is brilliant, always edgy but with a friendly manner. I bet he is a moody bugger in real life but someone you like to listen to and learn from his immense knowledge!

Annoyingly he isn't. Went to see one of his talks live a year or so back. The formal talk and event finished about 9. I left at 11 and he was still chatting to people in foyer offering advise, posing for photos and being a great bloke. Excellent with all the kids who had turned up as well.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
That looks like the one that Zebedee was attached to before he retired.

Still about folks but taking it easy as befits an old-timer. And little to moan about at the moment. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here