Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Heart Huddersfield / Head Reading

Votes: 57 44.9%
  • Heart Huddersfield / Head Huddersfield

Votes: 50 39.4%

• Total voters

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Let's have the definitive NSC view. Purely emotional - who do you want to go up. And emotion aside, who would be best for us (most likely to fail)?

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Both Head & Heart say Ooodersfield. Nice to see such a historic side in the Premier League but it will be a very brief sojourn.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Having been to Huddersfield many times, and been treated well by their fans on each occasion, friendly, knowledgeable and Leeds hating, combined with cheap pubs, easy parking and pies sold for £1 at the end of the match, it's Town all the way for me. Will also take some of the spotlight off us next season, as they too would be in the PL for the first time.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Reading emotionally. Otherwise don't care. We have to set our sights a lot higher than finishing above either of these two next year.
Shoot for the stars and you might reach the moon if you fail or something like that.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Terriers. I really like Wagner. Plus it would rile both the massive and the Champions of Europe. Plus their utter evisceration of us at theirs was (looking back now and having been promoted anyway) quite phenomenal.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Huddersfield for me, they pushed us all the way, I think they would have finished 3rd, but made the right decision to rest players for the playoffs. Don't really get this what team would be easier for us to beat next season, they will be all hard games.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
really have no emotional interest whatsoever - my only consideration is who will be worse than us next season and whose players we might want to nick/buy - so Its Reading all the way for me.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Heart doesn't come in to it. Head says Reading to come 20th. next season, leaving us with only two more clubs to find to finish above.

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patreon
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
I'd like Huddersfield to win - I prefer the place. I think either side would struggle to stay in the premier league but Huddersfield would be likely to struggle more

el punal

Huddersfield for me, they pushed us all the way, I think they would have finished 3rd, but made the right decision to rest players for the playoffs. Don't really get this what team would be easier for us to beat next season, they will be all hard games.

As they were this season just gone. I give you Preston and Brentford as examples.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Not fussed either way really but assume Huddersfield away will offer a better chance of getting a ticket.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here