spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
What ?

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
No - will be listening to the final England vs Seth Effrica ODI at Lords... :thumbsup:

Talking of which I must start a fred.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Public holiday next Monday over here, but I will pop into local on way home and watch the cricket on Foxtel as it starts at 6pm our time.
First innings finishes at around 10pm, should be enough time to put me in strife with the Mrs.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Yeah, looking forward to it. I'd rest Woakes and Stokes regardless and save them for the CT.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I think Moeen Ali is being rested as well. Groin niggle. Glad I can enjoy the cricket without the stress of going to Wembley.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Bloody useless Brighton getting automatic promotion. I could have been at Wembley today but instead I'm being dragged round the Bank Holiday market at the racecourse by Mrs P :rant:

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Looking forward to a relaxing afternoon watching it, enjoying the agony and ecstasy of the supporters involved, whilst smugly remembering our fantastic season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
I am interested only in order to find out which of them will be accompanying us into the big league.

We seem to take more points off Reading so would like them to win but they may have an owner with bigger pockets so am not sure. Oh what to wish for?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here