Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team Cops or Team Islam

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
To be honest the main reason why I posted this thread is that our police aren't trained or equiped to deal with this.

They don't seem trained or (mentally) equipped to deal with a handful of gobby teens either.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
that footage of the bloke in the red and white shirt giving 10 coppers the run around is............................pathetic. Tazer the ****er and lock him up.....job done ffs.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Cops all the way...love them all..... in a platonic way of course... well maybe Edna if pushed.....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I suspect it was more that he knew he couldn't have held his own in a debate. He did later remove the band after all.

i'd love to debate choudry.....love it , all the constable had to say was that England is a free country and that as such people are free to wear just about whatever they want......is a help for heroes bracelet a political statement....?? i personally don't think so but even if it is , unless there is a directive from one's employer banning such items then people are free to wear whatever they wish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here