Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team Cops or Team Islam

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
How about Team Muslim cops. There are more than you think.

Actually not that well managed by the police.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
To be honest the main reason why I posted this thread is that our police aren't trained or equiped to deal with this.

They don't seem trained or (mentally) equipped to deal with a handful of gobby teens either.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
that footage of the bloke in the red and white shirt giving 10 coppers the run around is............................pathetic. Tazer the ****er and lock him up.....job done ffs.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Cops all the way...love them all..... in a platonic way of course... well maybe Edna if pushed.....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I suspect it was more that he knew he couldn't have held his own in a debate. He did later remove the band after all.

i'd love to debate choudry.....love it , all the constable had to say was that England is a free country and that as such people are free to wear just about whatever they want......is a help for heroes bracelet a political statement....?? i personally don't think so but even if it is , unless there is a directive from one's employer banning such items then people are free to wear whatever they wish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here