Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bright Osayi - Samuel

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Watched the play off final and thought he looked a real player. We have been linked in the press previously and while he is a way from the finished article he looked a player with a chance of playing a lot higher than league one to me.

If we could pick him up for a reasonable fee I'd take him and put him in the development squad.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
Watched the play off final and thought he looked a real player. We have been linked in the press previously and while he is a way from the finished article he looked a player with a chance of playing a lot higher than league one to me.

If we could pick him up for a reasonable fee I'd take him and put him in the development squad.

Reminded me a lot of Kaz.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Dev squad, dev squad, in the dev squad...

(And under 21 so could fill in for Kayal until he's back).

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
At the moment, I'm not too interested in the DS. Let's get on with signing the strikers we need.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
At the moment, I'm not too interested in the DS. Let's get on with signing the strikers we need.

I'd like to think our recruitment team can handle more than one thing at once, and that signing an exciting prospect from the lower leagues won't mean we forget to spend £10 million on a Premier League quality striker.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I'd like to think our recruitment team can handle more than one thing at once, and that signing an exciting prospect from the lower leagues won't mean we forget to spend £10 million on a Premier League quality striker.

I hope so too.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here