Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yorkshire Police

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not currently top of any polls after the fiasco with their handling of Hillsborough they have now agreed an out of court settlement with Cliff Richard estimated to be up to £1m.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not currently top of any polls after the fiasco with their handling of Hillsborough they have now agreed an out of court settlement with Cliff Richard estimated to be up to £1m.

I like the way they have 'agreed' to flush £1M of our money away. I resent my taxes being squandered in this fashion - if they're settling out of court it should come out of their pockets, not the taxpayers!

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
I like the way they have 'agreed' to flush £1M of our money away. I resent my taxes being squandered in this fashion - if they're settling out of court it should come out of their pockets, not the taxpayers!

What's the difference ? , unless they raise that much with parking fines

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The Police should pay, their involvement in Hillsborough, their handling of the grooming cases in Rotherham etc, and now this.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

You know that'll mean with the money Cliff Richard gets from YP, he'll record another bloody album.
Thanks a lot :shootself

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You know that'll mean with the money Cliff Richard gets from YP, he'll record another bloody album.

Which his fans will rush out and buy. Incidentally his keyboard player Keith Hayman used to play occassionally at our pub and he says that he has played with many groups but Cliff Rihard is the ultimate professional and would rehearse as long as was needed even his old songs which he has sung millions of times.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I think he's got enough cash - so he should be allowed to throw wet sponges at the head of Yorkshire Police, who will be in stocks, with a half-inflated paddling pool in front of him. All of this, live on YouTube.

As an extra incentive, Sir Cliff will be able to dip the sponges in buckets of his own holy piss. Job done, Cliff gets even, we save a Million smackers. Hurrah.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

I strongly suspect that they will have public liability insurance, which will pay out the compensation to the man who is still in with a chance of winning the prestigious NSC 1980's World Cup Best Number 1 single trophy.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The title should be South Yorkshire police as there are three different forces in Yorkshire.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Cliff donates a third of his income to Tear Fund, which is a relief and development charity. I would think he would donate all the compensation.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here