Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boxing tonight

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Really ?
I saw him slumped in the dressing room with his trainers taking his boots off. No nee naw.

Apparently needs surgery on his left eye, same as his right, maybe not rushed off to hospital but will end up there

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
When you have a serious injury in the ring, that becomes a weakness in future bouts that other fighters will target.

I remember when Muhammad Ali was a fast talking, charismatic talented athlete that became the most famous man on the planet.

This is a cruel sport.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Just watched the Tony Bellew interview afterwards, slating Brook for going down on one knee and not fighting on, somewhat ironic from a boxer who couldn't knock a one legged man down in 5 rounds.

As others on here say Brook shouldn't have fought Golovokin, but he made life changing money from that fight, ( Eddie Hearn made a few quid as well) but the events of that night have had a major influence in last night's fight.

I hope Bellew has the good grace to actually withdraw his comments and apologise to Brook, who clearly had serious injuries and was right to take the full count out.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here