Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team Cops or team Kids?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Police all day long, where society has gone wrong no respect anymore.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Without knowing the whole story . ....., team kids , the police completely lost the plot in all aspects of their training , thank god it wasn't america .

bobbyc

Aug 9, 2016
Completely with police, kind of disturbing reading the comments though. So many people genuinely see that as police brutality, rather than just discipling little shits who were warned multiple times.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
officer coming in at 0:28 antognises and escalates situation unnecessarily. outrageuos? not really, kids are getting in their faces. we dont see why they've intervened to arrest someone in the first place.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Completely with police, kind of disturbing reading the comments though. So many people genuinely see that as police brutality, rather than just discipling little shits who were warned multiple times.

Agree, on the video going round facebook a lot of people really slagging the police which is worrying to say the least.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Team Police, end. Unless a copper is actually attacking you with intent to harm there is no excuse for pushing, slapping, punching or kicking one of them.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Both.
Police tells you to do something, do it.

Probably would have ended up fine if it wasn't for the copper who runs in early and totaly escalates the whole thing causing the mini riot.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Such a short video. No ide what has happened before filming starts. Still just team police but should have been dealt with better.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Both.

Probably would have ended up fine if it wasn't for the copper who runs in early and totaly escalates the whole thing causing the mini riot.

I agree. The first two cops had control, the third cop did over react.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Both.

Not sure I agree, the kids were getting closer and more aggressive towards the officer telling them to go home.

If I was with a group of mates and started mouthing off and waving my finger at a policeman I know what i'd expect to happen.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Team Police all day long.

*old fart alert*

In my day, when a policeman told you to do something, you did it. I would never have dared even talk back to a policeman when I was those kids age.

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
Unfortunately kids know in most cases they can't be touched. See it alot in schools, kids swearing and being gobby in teachers faces. Some do need a good kicking

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Not sure I agree, the kids were getting closer and more aggressive towards the officer telling them to go home.

If I was with a group of mates and started mouthing off and waving my finger at a policeman I know what i'd expect to happen.

That's fair enough, but I do feel that the first 2 coppers had it almost under control, I think the kids would have eventually shut up and been on there way, hadn't it been for the 3rd copper who doesn't know how to control his adrenaline, ruining everyone's day.

All being said, kids (and anyone in general, especially in this climate), should do as your'e told when instructed by the Police.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Jesus Christ. Let's put this in perspective. A bunch of adult police officers getting completely and utterly rattled by a bunch of teenagers in a park. I dread to think how those particular officers would react in a real emergency.

Whatever way you look as this an adult should be able to rise above and act more maturely in a situation like this one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here