Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Capture.PNG

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I'm going in...good luck everyone

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Well, this is how it's going to be. Despite being in there at 9am on the dot, queue number 719, 651 'users' ahead of me (?), exp arrival time on ticket site 9.28am!

Estimated wait time going up while 'no of users' is going down - interesting.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Well, this is how it's going to be. Despite being in there at 9am on the dot, queue number 719, 651 'users' ahead of me (?), exp arrival time on ticket site 9.28am!

Estimated wait time going up while 'no of users' is going down - interesting.

I was in there at 8:30 and was given 863, so count yourself lucky :lolol:

They have actually put a loyalty point limit of 20 on the city game, so I imagine a quite a few that didn't go to a game last year won't get a ticket.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've no interest in buying anything, but I love a good queue me, so I'm in.

As quintessentially British as mincemeat on toast. All I need now is someone to nip in front of me that I can get angry about whilst simultaneously ignoring, in the great British way.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

As quintessentially British as mincemeat on toast. All I need now is someone to nip in front of me that I can get angry about whilst simultaneously ignoring, in the great British way.

If there is a queue for something, it must be good!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I get the feeling going to get very familiar with the little white man walking against the green background this season to show your queue progress. Like something on the screen at a Chemical Brothers concert.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Wait until the away match tickets go on sale there will be 15000+ in the queue.........................:shrug:

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Two faults : 1) South block seats are unavailable for West Brom. 2) Can't add F&F - error try again later.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

I'm in... well I will be at 09:44.... What's this the queue for?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Heh #Bozza, my mate, my pal, my friend. How are you? We met at Boro in 2016. Same overnight hotel. Great seeing you again so how are you keeping. You're looking very well, going to the gym a lot are you. So quite something that the Albion got promoted in the end.
What? I seemed to have pushed in front of you. Oh no I'll stand behind you then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here