Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Silly Sossidge

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
What is this all about? Someone better not be having a dig at Micky. One of the best managers we have ever had, (first time around of course).

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
??? Is this a dig at MA ?

Indeed No. He's playing the Sausage Sandwich Game (Red/Brown/None at all).

Would not have a pop at Micky.
Capture.JPG

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Indeed No. He's playing the Sausage Sandwich Game (Red/Brown/None at all).

Would not have a pop at Micky.

Fair enough. Not that I have any idea what you're talking about but I won't have people having a dig at a manager that brought us back from the semi dead.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I reckon Micky will go brown, although.... fail to prepare, prepare to have no sauce at all.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I 'did' the SSG a couple of years ago, playing for the Albion, of course, and was given questions so impossible to answer other than by guessing that someone phoned in 5 minutes after it was over to complain. I wonder if an Albion supporter will phone in to play? It is not very hard to get on . . . .

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
I 'did' the SSG a couple of years ago, playing for the Albion, of course, and was given questions so impossible to answer other than by guessing that someone phoned in 5 minutes after it was over to complain. I wonder if an Albion supporter will phone in to play? It is not very hard to get on . . . .

Um you do realise the concept of the game right? The questions aren't things one will 'know' they're questions only the person/celebrity playing the game will know.

(Hoping I've just swallowed the equivalent of a triple turquoise light tufty spinner here...)

Sometimes right, sometimes wrong but ALWAYS certain

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Um you do realise the concept of the game right? The questions aren't things one will 'know' they're questions only the person/celebrity playing the game will know.

(Hoping I've just swallowed the equivalent of a triple turquoise light tufty spinner here...)

Sometimes right, sometimes wrong but ALWAYS certain

Yes, yes, of course, but there are questions where you can make an educated guess. I think one of my questions was 'on the left side of the relevant draw in the kitchen, does he keep knives, forks or spoons' and I was up against 'has he xxxxx Katie Hopkins 0-1, 2-20 or 21 to 1000 times? It was (almost) that extreme.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I don't believe this thread, where did you find out from? Who's your sauce?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well? Red sauce is a certainty.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports