Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v South Africa, 2nd ODI, Ageas Bowl

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
The wife is just making the sarnies and then we'll make our merry way to the ground. Fancy a Stokes ton and an England win today 🍻

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The wife is just making the sarnies and then we'll make our merry way to the ground. Fancy a Stokes ton and an England win today [emoji482]

Ok, so a little lacking in detail I'm afraid, I need to know what type of bread , butter or margarine and brand, additional items in the lunch box such as quiche, scotch eggs, pork pies and crisps etc! Then I need a break down on booze your taking? Get it it?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Ok, so a little lacking in detail I'm afraid, I need to know what type of bread , butter or margarine and brand, additional items in the lunch box such as quiche, scotch eggs, pork pies and crisps etc! Then I need a break down on booze your taking? Get it it?
Olive spread, salami from lidl and lettuce. Crisps, sausage rolls and mini pies. No beer yet, but the bars are open!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Epic fail from Jason Roy

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Root run out, hugely unlucky......non-striker, straight drive just flicked the bowlers fingertip and then hit the stumps...

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Not an easy batting surface, England did well for me. Why no Woakes?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here