Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Light show

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Just had the most biblical thunderstorm down here in Plymouth.
2 hours of constant lightning and I mean constant, never seen one like that in this country before.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Annoyed I missed it. Hit us around 4/5am but I had one too many whiskey last night. As such the oldest woke up and climbed into our bed and all I saw of it was popping my head round the curtains and confirming to the wife that it was indeed hammering it down before falling back to sleep

During the Brazil World Cup there were some amazing lightning storms and I ended up looking out the window more than watching the football

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Spectacular on the edge of the Bristol Channel. Big bangs and flashes plus torrential rain. After sweating through heavy traffic it was a proper welcome to a holiday weekend.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
For a minute, I feared the Albion were about to slip into some kind of ghastly, Crystal Palace style pre-match entertainment routine.

Then I realised you meant lightning. Phew. Big relief.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
It looked amazing. Continuous thunder flashes for what was probably 100 mile stretch of the horizon. It must have hailed or rained hard overnight as my plants look a bit beaten up.

taz

Feb 18, 2015
Has the i360 got stuck at the top in the lightning storm,, it's just hasn't moved for at least 40 minutes a few feet from its highest point !!

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Has the i360 got stuck at the top in the lightning storm,, it's just hasn't moved for at least 40 minutes a few feet from its highest point !!

It goes up there every night to stay there, to avoid vandalism

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here