Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Katie Hopkins

Hybrid View

Katie Hopkins

0 Not allowed!
    She has left LBC as a result of her final solution remark.

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who ?
    Is the correct response.

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest View Post
    Who ?
    Lowlife.
    Members

7 Not allowed!
    About 20 years ago, that 'final solution' remark would have got her instantly fired from any mainstream media outlets. It's a shocking sign of the times that it took four days for LBC to give her the boot and the Mail has done nothing. I know it's the Mail but if she'd said that in the 80s or 90s, she'd be out on her ear.

9 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwylan View Post
    About 20 years ago, that 'final solution' remark would have got her instantly fired from any mainstream media outlets. It's a shocking sign of the times that it took four days for LBC to give her the boot and the Mail has done nothing. I know it's the Mail but if she'd said that in the 80s or 90s, she'd be out on her ear.
    The Rothermere press were always rather keen on the Final Solution.
    не съгласявам се!

What if there were no hypothetical questions?
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bracknell View Post
    The Rothermere press were always rather keen on the Final Solution.
    I think the Final Solution remark would have been too much for David English Mail - despite the Rothermeres' dodgy history

6 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwylan View Post
    Not a fan of the woman but also not a fan of this new puritanism where people with un-liberal views are hounded out of their jobs and newspapers are boycotted on campuses and in cities. Saying that, that "final solution" comment was clearly not a badly worded mistake. It was cold and calculating and she knew exactly what she was doing. Of course she should be allowed to say that because we live in a free society but likewise she's responsible for the consequences too.

I dislike her intensely, not for her extremist views, there's lots of people who think the same, but the way she whips up controversy. It's completely contrived, designed to get people talking about her. All that anger directed at someone paid to say extreme things should be directed solely at the [email protected]@rds who are murdering men, women and children.
    My music blog: de-minimis music
    Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzer View Post
    Not a fan of the woman but also not a fan of this new puritanism where people with un-liberal views are hounded out of their jobs and newspapers are boycotted on campuses and in cities. Saying that, that "final solution" comment was clearly not a badly worded mistake. It was cold and calculating and she knew exactly what she was doing. Of course she should be allowed to say that because we live in a free society but likewise she's responsible for the consequences too.

I dislike her intensely, not for her extremist views, there's lots of people who think the same, but the way she whips up controversy. It's completely contrived, designed to get people talking about her. All that anger directed at someone paid to say extreme things should be directed solely at the [email protected]@rds who are murdering men, women and children.
    That is an elegant post, with delicate nuance.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA
    It's only them that aren't their targets that love the violent and the madmen
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MLijS6Cstk

0 Not allowed!
    Taking offense at things is for sad brains.