Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Waiting List

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Anybody know of anybody on waiting list that has heard from club. A friend is early 200s and heard nothing

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
They are probably still dealing with the fans who want to shuffle so that they know what if any are actually available.

Should have got a half season last year to guarantee one rather than waiting to see if we actually got there.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Can see this becoming a major problem for the club. All these people on the waiting list are going to be pressing for some kind of movement in the queue in exchange for whatever amount they were daft enough to give the club for the privilege of joining the queue. Of course, they'll all slink off into the sunset should we go straight back down again, doubtless demanding full refunds as they go :wave:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I overhead a Director this week saying the list was 5k strong now.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Written exactly how Bens Grandad would spread gossip.

We all know what that means :lolol:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If that's true, then there are probably some, at the wrong end of that list, who will never get a seat.

Some ? Vast majority I'd think - can't see the club selling many more season tickets than we already have, so unlikely to be many more than simple non-renewals that become available - even 5% would only be 1000ish (sure I saw somewhere that renewal rate was more like 98%), so going to be a lot of disappointed people.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Some ? Vast majority I'd think - can't see the club selling many more season tickets than we already have, so unlikely to be many more than simple non-renewals that become available - even 5% would only be 1000ish (sure I saw somewhere that renewal rate was more like 98%), so going to be a lot of disappointed people.

Good. Hope they miss out. How years have we been at the Amex now ? 5/6 ? Glory hunters can do one.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Good. Hope they miss out. How years have we been at the Amex now ? 5/6 ? Glory hunters can do one.

......'but I've always supported the Hove. Can you at least get me a ticket for the (insert name of top 6 club applicant supports but has never seen) game though please ?'

Yoda

English & European

Thanks!!! You can frankly DO ONE as far as I am concerned. I had a season ticket the first 3 years, was unable to afford it after so had to give it up until finances settled down again, which wasn't until a couple of months ago, so redid bronze membership and joined waiting list. 4000+ when I joined. Don't lump us all in the same boat. :wanker:

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Thanks!!! You can frankly DO ONE as far as I am concerned. I had a season ticket the first 3 years, was unable to afford it after so had to give it up until finances settled down again, which wasn't until a couple of months ago, so redid bronze membership and joined waiting list. 4000+ when I joined. Don't lump us all in the same boat. :wanker:
Similar, didn't renew last season, as too many games got moved, and it wasn't value for money. Have supported the club since 1972!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here