Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reasons to be cheerful…

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
I got all excited about seeing Antoine Griezmann play for Athletico at the Amex, then got all disappointed because he’ll have moved to the Premier League by the time they play the friendly… THEN I REMEMBERED! WOOOO HOOOOO!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
None for me at the moment. More important things going on in my life. which i cannot control.

Granted the weather is lovely

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Expect a hot clammy Saturday, with Thunderstorms Sunday afternoon, and a cooler Monday.

When i saw that you replied to my comment i thought you were going to be telling me flumping snow was due on Monday...

Not for us shift workers, I've hit every single BH so far this year...still quids in I suppose :)

There u go... more mooolah.. that's positive

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
When i saw that you replied to my comment i thought you were going to be telling me flumping snow was due on Monday...

There u go... more mooolah.. that's positive

I don't just do snow themed weather forecasts....

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The homeless guy who helped out, at the Manchester Arena, has been offered 6 months free accommodation, and the public have raised £19K for him, through a homeless charity.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Off to my first airshow of the year on Saturday, and I'm settling happily into life with my partner after waiting years for us to be able to live together.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Away for a week in the sun from Saturday and a lunch at the Shepherd and Dog from a supplier, what's more to like ?

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Off to my first airshow of the year on Saturday, and I'm settling happily into life with my partner after waiting years for us to be able to live together.

The last part of this has me really curious. Why did you have to wait for so long?

*understand if you don't want to answer a personal question on a message board*

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here