Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fancy a free night out tonight? - I have 5 free tickets to see Patrick Monahan

oddsonlaughter

Jan 24, 2008
Hi,

Due to a company being unable to attend tonight we have some tickets available ( anyone can use them )

I have a few free tickets ( 5 remaining ) to come and see Patrick Monahan perform his new 90s show ( prior to the Ed festival ) in Falmer tonight - his current national tour is £15-£20 so will be a great opportunity to see a great comedian for free, drop me a pm if you would like to go and will sort you tickets out

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Patrick is great but prepare for a very late night as he is notorious for over running. Saw him take 50 mins in a 20 min slot up on Liverpool and Greg Davis once walked on stage and physically carried him off so they could get home.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I've seen Patrick live quite a few times and never been disappointed, his enthusiasm and energy is fantastic. Highly recommend.

oddsonlaughter

Jan 24, 2008
Patrick is great but prepare for a very late night as he is notorious for over running. Saw him take 50 mins in a 20 min slot up on Liverpool and Greg Davis once walked on stage and physically carried him off so they could get home.

Haha he wont be tonight don't worry as he has a specific train to get back!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here