Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Massive Invasion at Waterhall

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Broke into school playing fields in Lancing earlier and B & Q Worthing, Got moved out of school quick. How is it allowed? The homeless lads in Brighton in their tents soon had laws passed to get them out.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I played football at hove rugby club last night - yep loads of them doing their thing..

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I used to have to deal with the public when this happened in Brighton's parks. Thank **** I've now retired!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Will cost many £ thousands to clear up the human excrement and dumped old asphalt originating from OAP's driveways.

A couple of these bruisers with southern Irish accents were down Withdean Gym a couple of weeks back, who launched an intimidatory verbal assault on a young girl behind the counter who had politely asked them to move their double-cab from parking on a disabled space.

Funny old country these days isn't it. Some PC subjects the quiet majority have to tip-toe about.

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Maybe they could knock down the facilities there, might encourage the council to upgrade them. Absolute shables that it's the amateur football hub for the city.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Will cost many £ thousands to clear up the human excrement and dumped old asphalt originating from OAP's driveways.

A couple of these bruisers with southern Irish accents were down Withdean Gym a couple of weeks back, who launched an intimidatory verbal assault on a young girl behind the counter who had politely asked them to move their double-cab from parking on a disabled space.

Funny old country these days isn't it. Some PC subjects the quiet majority have to tip-toe about.
The police do seem to have an aversion to arresting them - they certainly get away with a lot of things that you or I would be nabbed for before you could say 'Top o' the Marnin' to ye'.

Coalburner

May 22, 2017
Big invasion of the Lidl Car Park in Shoreham as well. When I asked the girl on the till about it she told me that a) the Police had been called but since no damage had been caused there is nothing they can do and b) that Lidl cannot do anything about it as the car park is run by a different organisation. Makes you wonder

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
If there is a Hard Brexit does it mean they could be prevented from entering the UK?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I saw a news report last week, travellers broke into a school playing field in Crawley during school hours FFS.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If there is a Hard Brexit does it mean they could be prevented from entering the UK?

Famously but true, the invasion began when the Irish Republic made Trespass a criminal rather than civil offence.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/traveller-fury-as-mcaleese-signs-tougher-trespass-laws-26051272.html

Forcing the Garda to proactively act immediately, with the full weight of the law, the moment persons trespass. Rather than the civil game of cat and mouse, costing landowners dearly.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I see the Argus was reporting some at Stanmer Park a couple of days ago..and today reporting some at a secondary school in Lancing.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
They were on the side of the road on the way to Burgess hill the other day. Letting the horses roam about. Total scum bags. Thieves and bullies. The only group of people I hate with a passion.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Surely plod could start checking all their vehicles for tax and insurance and MOT's etc....? that would get them moving.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here