Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Invent a Player We May Be Interested In! (New Game).

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Yes, I've got too much time on my hands.
Having seen all the threads on players that could interest us with not a John, Dave, Smith or Jones amongst them, I've come up with a virtual player generator game.
All you need is a set of Scrabble letters.
Pick out 14 letters from the bag.
Arrange them in to a first and last name. (Blanks count as hyphens).
So, how about to start,
Nbooadeum Lista?:(
Gold Coast international, currently without a club. Can play left back or anywhere through the middle. Apparently, we are interested.

Last edited:

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Colon Agenpisby

Sounds like a latter life problem i would rather not sign up to .

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Abel Muzorewa. Recommended by our Africa scout Bar Dang Dens. Can play up front or in midfield. Useful backup goalie as well. Liverpool and Villa were both tracking him.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Bobchu Canfauss

Ivory Coast central midfielder, set the world alight in the 2008 African Nations as a 19 year old. Still only 28 he believes he's got a lot to offer after being released by ADO Den Haag in January following an injury hit 2 seasons with knee and ankle ligament problems.

sant andreu

Dec 18, 2011
Pete Wootterchee, 20

Top scorer in regional and national leagues up to under-23 level for top Australian outfit Adelaide Armstrongs. Dev squad. Prospect.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Chuckeku Norrisias

African holding midfielder.
Some say his urine was canned.
It is now known around the world as red bull.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I didn't have access to a scrabble set so I used a random name generator online.

Nthanda Dumisani Idowu. An 18 year old Ghanaian striker, currently playing for Cape Coast Ebeusa Dwarves. Despite "The Crabs" only finishing 9th Idowu finished the leagues top goal scorer with 24 goals, including two hat-tricks. However his season also had its fair share of controversy, with him dropping himself and waving his penis towards oppositions fans being the key sticking point which has stopped Ajax, Lazio, Twente & VVV following up on their earlier interest.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Wee Jock McPlopp

Much sought after goalkeeper from the Loch Lomond based team of Trossachs Argyle.
Makes a canny haggis roast :cool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here