Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A place called Neasden

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
This story was doing the rounds on social media over the weekend with Bradford and football fans tweeting concerns that a fan had gone missing after their play off game. Lots of kind comments saying hope he is safe and found soon. Bradford's local newspaper covered the story and the Police notified too.

Seems he turned up 'in a place called Neasden'.... so that's about 2 miles away from Wembley.
Oh dear, snowflake northerners on the piss in the big smog perhaps? :facepalm:

ITV NEWS
22 May 2017 at 6:32am
Missing Bradford City fan makes contact

The sister of a Bradford City fan ,who was missing, has posted on Facebook to say he has made contact.

Luke Bland had left Bradford City Stadium on a coach to watch the Bantams against Millwall, but hadn't been in contact since.

A post from his sister Tasmyn Jade Bland says he has "made contact he is in a place called Neasden! Thank you for everyone's help."
Last updated Mon 22 May 2017

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Stopped in Neasden in 1991 en route to Wembley.....as you were

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
[Sneaking in late at night, Jimmy finds his mother and father on the couch in front of the TV. Mother is unhappily watching a program while father is passed out next to her.]
Mrs. Cooper (Jimmy's mother): Where you been?
Jimmy: Fell asleep on the train. I wound up in bloody Neasden.
Mrs. Cooper (Jimmy's mother): Ridin' about on them motorbikes all night, I'm not surprised. It's not normal.
Jimmy: Oh, yeah? What's normal, then?

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
god - spent year working in the unemployment benefit office in Neasden at the height of Thatchers was 'unemployment period'.

It was a hell hole to end all hell holes - we sat behind metal grills to protect us - a year of my life i won't forget in a hurry

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
This story was doing the rounds on social media over the weekend with Bradford and football fans tweeting concerns that a fan had gone missing after their play off game. Lots of kind comments saying hope he is safe and found soon. Bradford's local newspaper covered the story and the Police notified too.

Seems he turned up 'in a place called Neasden'.... so that's about 2 miles away from Wembley.
Oh dear, snowflake northerners on the piss in the big smog perhaps? :facepalm:

..and if a Brighton fan went missing in Bradford and turned up in a place called Baildon, everybody would think... Oh dear, snowflake southerners on the piss in the big wild north.

A little condescending to our northern cousins don't yer think

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
..and if a Brighton fan went missing in Bradford and turned up in a place called Baildon, everybody would think... Oh dear, snowflake southerners on the piss in the big wild north.

A little condescending to our northern cousins don't yer think

As I understand it, he missed the coach back home. I also know that it happened to a couple of our fans in Newcastle last August.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here